Why can't I see the entire die anywhere?
In an effort to slow down copyright infringement, we are not currently showing the dies in their entirety. Luckily, there are plenty of beautiful projects by the guest designers to show you the finished product. Given the difficulties small craft companies have faced protecting their designs, we hope you can understand this decision.
Will the kit dies be available separately?
The kit dies are only available in the kits themselves and are not sold separately.
What is your angel policy?
You are encouraged to use your Poshta Design dies to create items for sale with a few minor restrictions:
- You may not use our photos (or the photos of the guest designers) as promotion for your own handmade items. These photos are to be used as inspiration only. All promotional images on your sale items must be your own.
- All items for sale must be handmade by the owner of the products. Paid workers or automation are not permitted.
- You may not rent our products. Our tools are for personal use only.
- The items being sold must constitute a finished product, not individual items intended to be used by the purchaser to create projects. For example, a completed ornament would constitute a finished product, individual and die cut shapes would not, and would therefore violate our policy.
- Persons participating in Poshta Design Angel Policy assume all liability for suitability of their work and agree to indemnify Poshta Design from disputes arising from their work.